(1) .Hair Material: 100% Synthetic Heat-Resisting Fiber Hair
(2) .Length: Length: 55-60 cm
Weight: 140 g
(3) .Package Includes: 1 pcs
(4) .Item type: wavy wig with clip
(5) Process: semi-manual
(6) Can dye: Not hot dyeing
1) .Divide your hair into two sections.Use your finger or a comb to draw a horizontal line from your right temple to your left \ u007ftemple, sectioning off the top part of your hair and securing it with a hair tie or hair clip. If your hair is very thin, use a comb to gently tease the lower half of your hair in one-inch sections. This will help keep the extensions securely in place.
2) .Open the clips on your extensions. Align the tops of the hair extensions with the horizontal part you have made, and gently push down to snap the clips into place. Some clip-in hair extensions come in one large piece, while others come in multiple smaller pieces.If you are using multiple clip-ons, then attach them one-by-one, making sure that you evenly distribute them along the part in your hair. If your clip-on is one large piece, then start by fastening the upper row of clips near your part,
eventually working your way down to the lower clips near the nape
of your neck.
3) .Release the top section of your hair. Gently tousle to blend your natural hair with the clip-on extensions. Enjoy!